§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer. in the version valid at the time of the order.
Consumer means any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither can be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://dreamlifegames.com .
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. With the order of the desired commodity the consumer gives one for him binding offer on conclusion of a sales contract ab.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking on the buttons "Order"
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) Press the "Checkout" button
5) Login to the internet shop after registration and entry of the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order for a fee" or "buy"
(5) Storage of the contract text with orders over our Internet shop: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions per e-mail to. You can also view the General Terms and Conditions at any time at http://dreamlifegames.com/agb.php . You can view your past orders in our customer area under My account --> My orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date(1) The indicated prices include the legal value added tax and other price components. In addition there are any shipping costs.
2. The consumer shall have the option of making payment by Direct debit, PayPal, Credit Card Visas, master card ) .
§4 Delivery(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 1 working days. The period for the delivery begins in the case of the payment by Vorkasse on the day after Payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods shall be borne by the customer. The goods sold shall not be transferred to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to him, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Reservation of titleWe reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as consumer:Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, who are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier who took or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us
E-Mail: [email protected]
If you revoke this Agreement, we will have refunded you all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from you choosing any mode of delivery other than the delivery of the goods) the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and within fourteen days at the latest. from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof, that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the delivery. cancellation of this contract, to return it to us or to hand it over to us. The deadline is met, if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
We bear the cost of returning the goods
End of revocation instruction
§7 Cancellation form
Patterned withdrawal form(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
(*) Delete as applicable.
§8 WarrantyThe statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract languageOnly German is available as the contract language.
Stand of AGB Aug.2019
Free AGB created by agb.de